Buying a new home is very exciting…You can choose the lot, model, colors, finishes, upgrades and more. Yes, you should have your own experienced realtor representing you. Here’s why…
1. The builder’s rep at the new site represents the builder, not you. Your realtor represents you alone in this purchase – meaning you have an expert in your corner. It is their duty to look out for your best interest.
2. Having your own realtor representing you does not cost you anything. Also, the builder does not discount the price of the home if you buy directly from the site agent.
3. Your own experienced realtor will give you advice throughout the entire process, guiding you through the extensive builder’s contracts, lenders, selections, upgrades, inspection, walkthrough and closing.
4. Your realtor will know the reputation of the builders in the area and know what questions to ask them. They will also give you advice on the products, selections and upgrades that make the most sense for future returns.
5. If you’re also selling a home, your realtor will know best how to handle your timelines. The move-out and move-in dates are critical parts of your transaction.
If you have questions or want to discuss further, call or email us. We’re friendly – like our puppy Monk.
Krish & Cass Moodley, Broker/Realtor
Seattle Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agents last 12 years
HomeServices NW Real Estate