Business climate for the week of May 2
Down: Snohomish County PUD retail electricity sales
Takeaway: Boeing's stock price rose $2.43 per share during April to end the month at $76.80 per share, its highest price since May 2011. This week's data.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Sno-Isle librarian to help businesses with research
- US stocks slump; Dow briefly plunges 1,000 points 1:36 p.m.
- Briefs: New president for Rotary Club of Mill Creek
- $30M battery recycling plant breaks ground in Nevada 12:59 p.m.
- Apple CEO comments as shares plunge, then recover 1:02 p.m.
- Police: Ashley Madison hack might have led to suicides 1:00 p.m.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.