Providence Hospital History
Providence Archives, Seattle
Providence Hospital, formerly the Monte Cristo Hotel, on Pacific and
Romer Street in Everett in a 1905 hand-tinted photo.
The building was purchased by what is now known as The Sisters of Providence on May 13, 1904 for $50,000 and opened as the hospital March 1, 1905 after $13,000 worth of remodeling. The hospital contained 75 beds.