The Grid: Everett's streets then and now

September 3, 2012
next
A view of the intersection of Hewitt and Colby, looking northwest, in about 1903. The photo was taken by Bart & Cantwell, (Colfax W. Bart & George G. Cantwell) who ran a photo studio on Wetmore. The old Colby Building is on the left, in the intersection's southwest corner; the Hub Building is on the right, at the intersection's northwest corner.
Read more about our series on Everett's streets here. (Courtesy of the Everett Public Library)

heraldnet logo