UW Bothell honors its legislative alum
Today he received the 2009 Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Washington at Bothell.
Hope, a Seattle cop when legislating, graduated from UW Bothell in 2006 with a Master’s degree in Policy Studies and is the first alumni to ever hold public office, according to a press release from the college.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
- Inslee outlines plan to pump $2.3 billion into education Dec. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.