Today he received the 2009 Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Washington at Bothell.
Hope, a Seattle cop when legislating, graduated from UW Bothell in 2006 with a Master’s degree in Policy Studies and is the first alumni to ever hold public office, according to a press release from the college.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- The issue of ‘failing’ schools slips under the radar Aug. 20
- Inslee offers 'guidance' on carbon emissions cap, desires adoption in a year Aug. 14
- There’s no ignoring the chatter around county executive race Aug. 13
- Democrats block attempt to hold earlier presidential primary Aug. 11
- State will conduct meaningless vote on gas tax hike July 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.