Obviously Williams and Williams, both top-10 picks out of college, are the two big names in the group. This doesn't mean any or all of these players will be on the 53-man roster come Sept., but they have at least done enough to merit a look at this summer's minicamps and training camp.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.