Beyond that, not much to say from Tuesday's practice. Because it's not a normal practice day (the Seahawks usually would be off, but their schedule is different with a Saturday game) the team does not have to put out a practice report saying who did and didn't practice, or how much they practiced.
There were also a few roster moves Tuesday, with TE Chris Baker (hip) and G Chester Pitts (concussion) going on injured reserve. No move has been made yet to fill those spots. RB Chris Henry was placed on the practice squad IR, and LB Vuna Tuihalamaka was released from the practice squad. RB Andre Anderson and TE Nick Tow-Arnett were signed to the practice squad.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.