Today's story about a non-traditional pizza place in Lynnwood heading to Vegas for an international pizza-making competition brings to mind one of the best foodie topics in the universe: Pizza!
What makes a pizza great? Crust? Toppings? Cheese?
Are you a traditional pizza margherita die-hard? Is a pizza topped with chicken breast and barbecue sauce really a pizza? (Most of my family would argue: Heck, yeah! Me? No!)
Readers, you've already weighed in on the county's best burgers.
Now tell us where in Snohomish County can we find the best pizza? And who has the best delivery?
Remember, our dining review team is always looking for new or undiscovered places to visit.
Most recent The Dish posts
- This cookbook, scientifically speaking, is a great for the home cook Sep. 16
- It’s fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summer’s last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
- Teach her to make dan dan noodles, feed craving for a lifetime Sep. 2
- Rice bowls: An idea that still bowls her over Aug. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.