Today's story about a non-traditional pizza place in Lynnwood heading to Vegas for an international pizza-making competition brings to mind one of the best foodie topics in the universe: Pizza!
What makes a pizza great? Crust? Toppings? Cheese?
Are you a traditional pizza margherita die-hard? Is a pizza topped with chicken breast and barbecue sauce really a pizza? (Most of my family would argue: Heck, yeah! Me? No!)
Readers, you've already weighed in on the county's best burgers.
Now tell us where in Snohomish County can we find the best pizza? And who has the best delivery?
Remember, our dining review team is always looking for new or undiscovered places to visit.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Rice bowls: An idea that still bowls her over Aug. 26
- Congee gets flavorful kick-start into lunch, dinner menus Aug. 12
- Spicy slaw recipe that goes well with pulled pork Aug. 12
- Solidly seasonal cookbook, but hardly compost-free July 29
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.