The office is located at 15415 Main Street, Suite 104 in the Mill Creek Town Center. It includes two travel agents, one travel counselor for members and two insurance agents.
It also has a small AAA Travel Store where people can buy luggage and travel accessories.
“We’ve had positive feedback about the convenience of the community offices we’ve opened the past five years, and we’re excited about offering a location for customers living in Mill Creek,” said Charlie Liekweg, president of AAA Washington.
The office is open from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. weekdays. The office may be reached at 425-337-1880.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.