• 11 a.m. April 23, at the airport, in the field next to Weston High School, 4417 172nd St. NE, parking allowed in grass field; Easter egg hunt for ages 1 to 12; free, bring baskets and cameras; 360-403-3448; www.ci.arlington.wa.us.
• 10 a.m. April 23, Doug Allen Sportsfields, 19417 88th Ave. NE; for ages 1 to 12; rain-or-shine; free hunt for candy and Easter eggs; canned food donations welcome; 425-486-7430; www.ci.bothell.wa.us.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 23, Country Village, 23718 Bothell-Everett Highway; all ages; free; participating shops will have an Easter basket with candy or prize filled eggs for the kids; 425-483-2250; www.countryvillagebothell.com.
• 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. April 23, Park Ridge Community Church Fields, 3805 Maltby Road; free for children; more than 10,000 eggs; 425-481-8801; www.parkridgeonline.org.
• 10 a.m. April 23, South Camano Grange, 2227 S. Camano Drive; free Easter egg hunt for ages 1 to 4, 5 to 8 and 9 to 12; A silver and gold egg will hold the prizes for each of the three age groups. Come prepared for the weather and bring an Easter basket. For directions call Pat at 360-629-3276.
• April 23, City Park, Third Avenue S and Howell Way; 10 a.m. start on playfield for ages 4 to 10; 10 a.m. start on lower south lawn for ages 0 to 1; 10:15 a.m. start on playground for ages 2 and 3; participants bring baskets, cameras and food bank donation item; 425-771-0230; www.ci.edmonds.wa.us/calendar.stm.
• Story time precedes the 10 a.m. hunt April 23, Beautiful Savior Evangelical Lutheran Church, 12810 35th Ave. SE; for ages 1 and up; free; 425-337-6006.
• 10 a.m. to noon April 23, Bethany Christian Assembly, 2715 Everett Ave.; indoor, candy-filled egg hunt open to all ages; inflatables; popcorn and cotton candy; Easter Bunny visit; free; 425-339-3303; www.bca-online.com.
• Noon, April 23, Eagle Park, Stanley Street; for up to 10 years old; free; 360-691-7000.
• 1:30 to 3 p.m. April 23, fellowship hall, Ebenezer Lutheran Church, 2111 117th Ave. NE; games, crafts and egg hunt for preschoolers to fifth graders; free; 425-299-5588.
9 a.m. April 24, Emery's Garden, 2829 164th St. SW; ages 10 and under can bring their own baskets and hunt for candy and toy-filled eggs throughout the nursery; free; 425-743-4555; www.emerysgarden.com.
• Activities 9 a.m., Easter Bunny arrives at 9:45 a.m., egg hunt 10 a.m. April 23, Lake Tye Park, 14964 Fryelands Blvd.; rain-or-shine event; hunt is for up to age 10; face painting, petting zoo, bouncy house for all children; free; 360-863-4559, 360-794-7400.
• 10 a.m. April 23, Evergreen Playfield, 22205 56th Ave. Free. The Red Onion is asking for candy and plastic egg donations. Drop off your donations at the Red Onion, 23209 56th Ave. W, Mountlake Terrace.; 425- 678-8340.
• The city will hold an underwater egg hunt at the indoor pool at the Recreation Pavillion. The event starts with the TGIF Rec Swim at 3:50 p.m. April 22 at the pool, 5303 228th St. SW, Mountlake Terrace. The egg hunt is for kids 5 and under and begins at 5:05 p.m. when all participants get a basket to search for hundreds of eggs in the floating and sinking pools. Kids must attend the rec swim to participate. Cost is $3. For more information, call 425-776-9173.
• Easter parade and bonnet contest at 11 a.m. April 23, First St.; www.cityofsnohomish.com.
• 1 to 3 p.m. April 23, Clearview Foursquare Church, 17210 Highway 9, Snohomish; egg hunt with 10 grand prizes; music, petting zoo; free; 360-668-6033; www.clearviewfoursquare.org.
More Entertainment Headlines
Paul Allen lures tech billionaires to Seattle Art Fair Tired jokes bog down latest ‘Vacation’ offering Wednesday’s highlights on TV Caitlyn Jenner reality show is light years away from ‘Kardashians’ Two expecting moms forge unlikely bond in ‘Unexpected’ ‘A Full Life,’ Jimmy Carter at 90 remains a wise truth teller Incoming late-night TV hosts appear less political than their predecessors Saturday’s highlights on TV
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.