While it’s hard to read too much into a walkthrough, it is worth pointing out a few players’ participation, particularly that of LT Russell Okung, who played went through part of the practice with the first team. Now again, it was a walkthrough, not a full speed practice, but you have to believe that if the ankle injury he suffered Thursday was serious at all, he would have been standing on the side watching. Mike Williams (toe) who missed the game, again participated after going through parts of the past two day’s practices. Same for DE Red Bryant, who is recovering from knee surgery and missed Thursday’s game. TE John Carlson sat out, though no reason was given. CB Walter Thurmond (ankle) continues to be out, but was doing worth with a trainer after practice.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.