• A Chef's Kitchen: 16905 Talbot Road, Edmonds; 206-406-1517; www.a-chefs-kitchen.com or e-mail achefskitchen 425-231-9239.
• Culinary Events Northwest: 425-231-9239; www.culinaryeventsnw.com. Lessons usually at Albert Lee, 18620 33rd Ave. W., Lynnwood.
• Le Gourmet Depot: 110 Cedar Avenue, Suite 102, Snohomish, 360-217-7145, www.legourmetdepot.com.
• Pacific Culinary Studio: 6915 Evergreen Way, Everett; 425-353-6468; www.pacificculinarystudio.com.
• Resident Cheesemonger: 405 Main St., Edmonds; 425-640-8949; www.residentcheesemonger.com.
• Sweet Basil's School of Cooking: 5820 156th SW, Edmonds; 425-743-7438.
To have your business listed, send information to Food Classes, The Herald Features Department, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206, or e-mail it to email@example.com.
More Life Headlines
Sister finds herself in awkward position ’The Book of Mormon’ satirical musical finally in Utah Matthew Broderick joins Broadway’s ‘Sylvia’ Today in history Make your piece of the pie — easy as, well, pie Top traditional grilled hot dogs with a gourmet twist Day-old bread, brand-new meal 'American Psycho’ musical heading to Broadway
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.