Though my favorite place, Beso del Sol in Wallingford, closed years ago, I am happy to eat Mexican food from just about anywhere it's offered -- a taco truck, Taco Bell, Azteca and other friendly neighborhood eateries. (No, I do not get fussy about Mexican food being "authentic," thank you very much.)
Rice, beans, meat, cheese, oh, dear, what's not to like?
Today Herald food critic Theresa Goffredo reviewed on La Cuesta Mexican Restaurant in Everett, you know the two-story place near the corner of Colby Avenue and 41st Street onramp to I-5?
It sounds goooood.
Think molcajete, carne asada and fresh, chunky guac.
Where's your favorite Mexican restaurant in Snohomish County?
Most recent The Dish posts
- Make this now: Larkís John Sundstrom enters dish in national breakfast battle Sep. 23
- This cookbook, scientifically speaking, is a great for the home cook Sep. 16
- Itís fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summerís last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
- Teach her to make dan dan noodles, feed craving for a lifetime Sep. 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.