Though my favorite place, Beso del Sol in Wallingford, closed years ago, I am happy to eat Mexican food from just about anywhere it's offered -- a taco truck, Taco Bell, Azteca and other friendly neighborhood eateries. (No, I do not get fussy about Mexican food being "authentic," thank you very much.)
Rice, beans, meat, cheese, oh, dear, what's not to like?
Today Herald food critic Theresa Goffredo reviewed on La Cuesta Mexican Restaurant in Everett, you know the two-story place near the corner of Colby Avenue and 41st Street onramp to I-5?
It sounds goooood.
Think molcajete, carne asada and fresh, chunky guac.
Where's your favorite Mexican restaurant in Snohomish County?
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.