The NBA player and former Snohomish and University of Washington star will visit Sultan High School Wednesday to talk to the Lady Turks basketball team. The Sultan girls basketball team practices from 2:50-3:20 in the Sultan gym.
Brockman, who is currently not working due to the NBA lockout, will be talking basketball as well as about an outreach program he created to connect with Snohomish County basketball programs.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.