Lindsay Lohan now ahead of schedule on community service
She is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 14 for a probation update.
The Buzz: Its the real thing
Lohan is scheduled to appear before Judge Stephanie Sautner on Dec. 14 for a probation update, and those familiar with her community service say she has been doing more than 12 days a month at the county morgue. At this rate she could finish her community service by March in connection with her probation violation on her necklace theft conviction and 2007 driving under the influence conviction.
Last month, the judge sentenced Lohan to 30 days in jail and ordered her to complete her entire community service at the morgue, where she works as a janitor. The jail time amounted to a matter of hours.
Lohan admitted to violating probation by missing required work days and appointments. Lohan missed 12 of 20 scheduled workdays at the Downtown Women's Center imposed in May when she pleaded guilty to the necklace theft from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store. Lohan, 25, also canceled 14 of 19 scheduled appointments for court-ordered psychotherapy, they said.
Under the judge's order, she must also attend 18 psychotherapy sessions. Sautner warned the actress that if she failed to meet the terms of her probation, she will be returned to jail for an additional 270 days. "This is what we really call putting the keys to the jail in the defendant's hands," Sautner told Lohan.
Lohan is required to report to the court each month and was seen last week visiting probation staff. She appears on the cover of next month's Playboy. Images of the cover have already been leaked. The photos were shot between sessions at the county morgue and court appearance last month.
- Lindsay Lohan arrested in New York 9/20/12
- Lindsay Lohan OK after wreck on coastal highway 6/9/12
- Judge ends actress Lindsay Lohan’s probation 3/29/12
- The Buzz: Its the real thing 12/9/11
- Lindsay Lohan checks in and out of jail 11/8/11
- Lindsay Lohan 'behaving herself' at L.A. county morgue 10/28/11
- Lindsay Lohan late to Day 1 of community service at morgue 10/19/11
- Lindsay Lohan often a no-show for community service work 10/15/11
- Lindsay Lohan released from house arrest 6/29/11
- Judge bans parties at Lindsay Lohan house 6/23/11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.