The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.


Published: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:43 p.m.

7 treated for smoke inhalation from Lacey house fire

LACEY -- Everyone made it out of a burning home in Lacey early Wednesday but seven were treated at St. Peter Hospital in Olympia for inhaling smoke and exposure to carbon monoxide.
KOMO-TV reported that several people were trapped for a time on the second floor.
Firefighters said the home did not have working smoke detectors.
Story tags » FireLacey

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...
HeraldNet Classifieds