WR Baldwin returns to practice, CB Sherman new to injury report
Also encouraging for Seattle was the fact that linebacker David Hawthorne practiced today. Hawthorne, who has been dealing with a knee injury all season, only practiced once last week. He sat out Wednesday, but being back today is a sign of progress.
The only new addition to the report is CB Richard Sherman, who is listed as having a knee injury. Sherman practiced fully yesterday, and seemed to be walking around just fine, so there's a good chance he is just dealing with some soreness and getting a day to rest. We'll find out more on that tomorrow.
As for the Bears, the very high-profile addition to the practice report WR Sam Hurd, who is listed as not injury related, which is a nice way of saying got busted trying to purchase copious amounts of drugs from an undercover agent.
Did not participate in practice
DE Raheem Brock (calf)
G Robert Gallery (hip)
T Jarriel King (hamstring)
CB Richard Sherman (knee)
CB Kennard Cox (hamstring)
LB Leroy Hill (neck)
QB Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral)
WR Doug Baldwin (ankle)
LB David Hawthorne (knee)
Did not participate
QB Jay Cutler (R Thumb)
RB Matt Forte (knee)
DT Henry Melton (shin)
CB Charles Tillman (knee)
WR Sam Hurd (not injury related)
G Edwin Williams (calf)
S Major Wright (shoulder)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pool report on the Seahawks' Friday practice, including more on Kam Chancellor injury Jan. 30
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.