• A Chef’s Kitchen: 16905 Talbot Road, Edmonds; 206-406-1517; www.a-chefs-kitchen.com or email achefskitchen 425-231-9239.
• Le Gourmet Depot: 110 Cedar Avenue, Suite 102, Snohomish, 360-217-7145, www.legourmetdepot.com.
• Culinary Events Northwest: 425-231-9239; www.culinaryeventsnw.com. Lessons usually at Albert Lee, 18620 33rd Ave. W., Lynnwood.
• Pacific Culinary Studio: 6915 Evergreen Way, Everett; 425-353-6468; www.pacificculinarystudio.com.
• Resident Cheesemonger: 405 Main St., Edmonds; 425-640-8949; www.residentcheesemonger.com.
• Sweet Basil’s School of Cooking: 5820 156th SW, Edmonds; 425-743-7438.
• Tutti a Tavola Cooking School: 425-785-1286; www.alltothetable.com.
More Life Headlines
Answers to homeschooling questions Today in history 15 trails you can enjoy in a wheelchair Wait wait — can you say that on air? There’s an internal debate on cursing at NPR When it comes to sports, foster healthy competition for kids This week’s best-sellers from Publishers Weekly It’s prime time for stargazing Wife emotional when husband gets loud
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.