Called the Dragon Dog, this foot-long weiner is made from Kobe beef and is infused with 100-year-old Cognac. The meat is sauteed in a lobster sauce and drizzled with truffle oil, says owner Dougie Luv.
Luv doesn't just dish these out, he needs 12-hour notice to order up the ingredients.
Want to learn more about hot dogs? Check out this link for more information from the American Museum of Natural History.
Personally, I'd prefer a Fenway Frank. At Fenway, of course. Or just buy a pound of Oscar Meyer franks for about $6.50 at your local grocery store.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.