Two people were hospitalized with burns after a fire broke out in their home along Nels Peter Road, just west of the lake. They are expected to recover from their injures, fire officials said.
People at the home had been treating doors and cabinets when the spray they were using ignited, according to the Snohomish County Fire Marshal's Office.
Damage from the fire was estimated at $130,000.
More Local News Headlines
No word yet on near-drowning victim in Stillaguamish River Warm waters bring more restrictions on salmon fishing in Tulalip Paine Field passenger flights resound with Mukilteo voters Sound Transit succumbs to ‘cost of doing business’ Little is known about bull kelp, which nearly all marine life here relies on Two seek to oust Noble from Edmonds School Board seat Stanwood-Camano fair expands activities for children Front Porch: Camano Island Library grand opening
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.