The president will deliver a speech at 11:30 a.m. Friday on manufacturing and exports. Obama will fly into Everett's Paine Field and will tour Boeing's jet factory here.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- German aerospace supplier is expanding to Lynnwood Aug. 7
- How does a Boeing test pilot sell airplanes? Barrel rolls Aug. 7
- Boeing fix-it exec has big job to get tanker and supply chain on track July 31
- Jenks to succeed Loftis as head of Boeing’s 787 program July 28
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.