Obama to visit Boeing's Everett site
The president will deliver a speech at 11:30 a.m. Friday on manufacturing and exports. Obama will fly into Everett's Paine Field and will tour Boeing's jet factory here.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
- Boeing 787 painted as R2-D2 takes to the skies for All Nippon April 17
- Is 2015 a make or break year for jumbo jets? April 16
- Boeing shows off new bigger bins for 737s April 16
- Boeing honors suppliers, including 2 in Snohomish County April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.