Desimone, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, is leaving his job as executive vice president with McBee Strategic to launch Desimone Consulting. He left Murray's employ in 2007 to join the lobbying firm.
In an email, he told friends:
After five exciting and eventful years at McBee Strategic, I've decided that it's time to chart a new course. I'm starting my own business, where I will continue to work on what I enjoy most: solving problems at the intersection of business and government and advocating for people, institutions, and causes that make a difference, especially in Washington State.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Syrian refugees welcome in Washington, Inslee says Nov. 16
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ‘Absolutely elated’ Eyman celebrates initiative’s success Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.