Ex-Murray staffer turned lobbyist is launching a new firm
Desimone, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, is leaving his job as executive vice president with McBee Strategic to launch Desimone Consulting. He left Murray's employ in 2007 to join the lobbying firm.
In an email, he told friends:
After five exciting and eventful years at McBee Strategic, I've decided that it's time to chart a new course. I'm starting my own business, where I will continue to work on what I enjoy most: solving problems at the intersection of business and government and advocating for people, institutions, and causes that make a difference, especially in Washington State.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Crowd forms for Supreme Court appointment April 9
- Most lawmakers miss few votes in 2014 March 18
- Budget bits: Archives in, aerospace out and U.S. Open makes the cut March 17
- Gavel comes down on the 2014 legislative session March 14
- Fee to fight homelessness gets conditional backing from GOP March 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.