Ex-Murray staffer turned lobbyist is launching a new firm
Desimone, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, is leaving his job as executive vice president with McBee Strategic to launch Desimone Consulting. He left Murray's employ in 2007 to join the lobbying firm.
In an email, he told friends:
After five exciting and eventful years at McBee Strategic, I've decided that it's time to chart a new course. I'm starting my own business, where I will continue to work on what I enjoy most: solving problems at the intersection of business and government and advocating for people, institutions, and causes that make a difference, especially in Washington State.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Everett lawmaker presses bill to link aerospace tax breaks with jobs Feb. 16
- AG rejects Seattle man's request for 600 million emails Feb. 13
- AG response due on massive public records request Feb. 12
- Senate GOP gearing up for release of transportation package Feb. 11
- House bill targets unsafe storage of firearms Jan. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.