Gingrich intends to hold events in Eastern Washington on Thursday and at several locations in the Puget Sound region on Friday, according to Lew Moore, Gingrich's caucus director in Washington.
Precise times and places for the events are still getting firmed up, Moore said.
Today's news means the top four Republican presidential candidates will find their way into Washington before the caucuses.
Last week, Rick Santorum held an event in Tacoma, while Ron Paul drew large crowds to rallies in Vancouver and Spokane.
Mitt Romney is scheduled to be in Washington on March 1 but his son, Josh, is in the state to meet with supporters in several cities.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Change in county leadership prompts Robinett family turnaround Oct. 22
- Veteran prisons chief named state Corrections secretary Oct. 15
- Sen. Murray a reluctant champion for House speaker-contender Ryan Oct. 15
- State making another run at enacting clean water rules Oct. 8
- Lineup for state auditor race: Anyone but Kelley Oct. 8
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.