Newt Gingrich expected to stop in Snohomish County on Friday
Gingrich intends to hold events in Eastern Washington on Thursday and at several locations in the Puget Sound region on Friday, according to Lew Moore, Gingrich's caucus director in Washington.
Precise times and places for the events are still getting firmed up, Moore said.
Today's news means the top four Republican presidential candidates will find their way into Washington before the caucuses.
Last week, Rick Santorum held an event in Tacoma, while Ron Paul drew large crowds to rallies in Vancouver and Spokane.
Mitt Romney is scheduled to be in Washington on March 1 but his son, Josh, is in the state to meet with supporters in several cities.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- A new session begins with old debate and fish consumption Jan. 12
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.