Gingrich will hold a rally at 7 p.m. inside the Historic Everett Theater at 2911 Colby Ave., according to information released today by a campaign official.
Gingrich, a former House Speaker, is also scheduled to appear at events in Kennewick and Spokane on Thursday and at several locations in the Puget Sound region on Friday, according to Lew Moore, the campaign's caucus director in Washington.
His visit comes days after two other Republican presidential candidates traveled through Washington to drum up support in advance of the March 3 caucuses.
Last week, Rick Santorum spoke to backers in Olympia and Tacoma while Ron Paul held rallies in Vancouver and Spokane.
Mitt Romney is scheduled to be in Washington on March 1.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.