• The City of Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department is offering a Church Softball League that begins play in early May. Two divisions are available: competitive (D) and recreational (E-rec and E). The season runs through late June. The team fee is $768 plus tax. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• Registration is under way for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department's Summer Softball Leagues. Men's, women's and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $768. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The Snohomish High School golf team's booster club is holding a four-person scramble at 1 p.m. on April 21 at Snohomish Colf Course. The cost is $65. For more information, call Dave Martinson at 425-356-7472.
• The Kayak Point 18-Hole Women's Golf Club is looking for members. For more information, call Nancy Hughes at 360-652-9370 or Pat McGlashan at 360-387-0203.
• The Silver Lake Football Association is holding registration for returning players on April 19 and 26. Registration for new players is scheduled for May 3, 10 and 17. Last-chance registration is May 31. The program is for players ages 6-14. All registrations take place from 6-8 p.m. at Shawn O'Donnell's Restaurant at 122 128th St. SE in Everett. For more information, visit www.silverlaketimberwolves.com.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department is offering an eight-week Kidz Love Soccer program. The program is for players ages 21/2 to 10. The cost is $68 for residents and $75 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The Mukilteo Boys & Girls Club's annual Volleyball Clinic is scheduled for April 21-22. The clinic, for players in grades 3-12, features former Olympic coach Bill Neville. The cost is $40 for one day or $70 for both days. For more information, call 425-355-2773 or visit www.bgcsc.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
After rocky season, Cougars hope to regroup South Snohomish headed to Little League Softball World Series AquaSox can't climb out of large early deficit in 8-7 loss to Volcanoes Seahawks notebook: Wagner next in line for deal Walker tosses 1-hit gem in M's 6-1 win over Twins M’s notebook: Montero, Marte get the call M's deal Happ, Lowe at trade deadline Seahawks ink QB Wilson to 4-year, $87.6M extension
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.