2. Colorado Mammoth (10-3), The Mammoth have a big match up this weekend with the Toronto Rock and they need a win to maintain pace with Calgary for the West Division top seed.
3. Toronto Rock (7-6), Thanks to Philadelphia's collapse last weekend, the Rock now have a 1/2 game advantage in the East Division. A win over Colorado would put them in the driver's seat for home-field throughout the East Division playoffs.
4. Philadelphia Wings (7-7), It's hard to imagine the Wings can still be this high after losing two games last weekend, but based on their record they still have an advantage in this closely contested league. If Philly rights the ship it still has a chance for home field in the East.
5. Buffalo Bandits (5-8), What a turnaround for the Bandits who have struggled all season. Last weekend's convincing 17-7 victory over Philly puts gives them a little breathing room for the final playoff spot -- but not much.
6. Minnesota Swarm (6-7), The Swarm had lost four in a row, but rebounded with a much-needed win last weekend over the Wings. If the Swarm get back to what they had been doing they still have the inside track on the third seed in the West.
7. Rochester Knighthawks (5-9), The Knighthawks gave Calgary a run for its money last weekend, but still came up short. A team that looked like it had a playoff spot well in hand a few weeks ago now finds itself in danger of missing the big dance.
8. Edmonton Rush (4-8), The Rush lost last weekend, but still have a pretty big advantage over the Washington Stealth with a 1/2 game lead and the tie-breaker between the two teams in hand. But the Rush have proven this season that they haven't had much success with any team besides Washington.
9. Washington Stealth (4-9), The Stealth were off last weekend and didn't get much help from Buffalo in the race for the league's final playoff spot. The Stealth most likely need to win out to make the playoffs.
Most recent Stealth blog posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.