We’re also quickly being recognized for some of the very finest spirit producers.
The City of Snohomish is raising a glass — cue the clinking ice cubes — to celebrate locally made gin, vodka and whiskey with Snohomish on the Rocks: A Celebration of Washington State Spirits.
For $25, guests receive five tastings, food samples and live entertainment. Nearly 20 distillers will be on hand, each with their own signature cocktail. Anyone have a recipe for a Snohomish?
Be sure to designate someone to stay sober and drive home!
The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Snohomish Business Park, 1824 Bickford Ave., Snohomish.
For more information and tickets, go to www.GROWWashington.biz/spirits.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.