James Eisenhart, 52, suffered a heart attack last Friday about an hour into an Emirates flight from Dubai to Seattle. The flight was diverted to Tehran, where -- despite tensions between the United States and Iran -- doctors treated Eisenhart.
The Boeing employee praised the care he was given in this report from The National.
"They've been quite concerned and making sure everything is going well for me," he said on Sunday.
Eisenhart was flown back to the United Arab Emirates after his condition was deemed stable. A Maple Valley resident, Eisenhart is Boeing's senior business development manager for Air Force programs. His family is traveling to Dubai to meet him, neighbors told KIRO 7.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Jenks to succeed Loftis as head of Boeing’s 787 program July 28
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.