Seahawks schedule includes two prime-time games, trip to Toronto
The Seahawks are also Buffalo's opponent for the Bills' once-a-year "home" game in Toronto. That game is on Dec. 16.
Also of note. . .
--Seattle's bye is in week 11, quite a bit later than it has been in recent years.
--The Seahawks have four games that start at 10 a.m. Pacific Time a kickoff time that historically hasn't been kind to the Seahawks, though they did win early games last season at Chicago and at New York. This year's 10 a.m. games are at St. Louis, at Detroit, at Miami and at Chicago.
--The Seahawks end their season with two home games against division opponents, playing San Francisco on Dec. 23 and St. Louis on Dec. 30.
Here's the full schedule.
Sunday Sept. 9 at Arizona Cardinals 1:15 p.m. FOX
Sunday Sept. 16 Dallas Cowboys 1:05 p.m. FOX
Monday Sept. 24 Green Bay Packers 5:30 p.m. ESPN
Sunday Sept. 30 at St. Louis Rams 10:00 a.m. FOX
Sunday Oct. 7 at Carolina Panthers 1:05 p.m. FOX
Sunday Oct. 14 New England Patriots 1:05 p.m. CBS
Thursday Oct. 18 at San Francisco 49ers 5:20 p.m. NFLN
Sunday Oct. 28 at Detroit Lions 10:00 a.m. FOX
Sunday Nov. 4 Minnesota Vikings 1:05 p.m. FOX
Sunday Nov. 11 N.Y. Jets 1:05 p.m. CBS
Sunday Nov. 18 Bye Week
Sunday Nov. 25 at Miami Dolphins 10:00 a.m. FOX
Sunday Dec. 2 at Chicago Bears 10:00 a.m. FOX
Sunday Dec. 9 Arizona Cardinals 1:15 p.m. FOX
Sunday Dec. 16 at Buffalo Bills (in Toronto) 1:05 p.m. FOX
Sunday Dec. 23 San Francisco 49ers 1:15 p.m. FOX
Sunday Dec. 30 St. Louis Rams 1:15 p.m. FOX
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.