After a day cycling around Skagit County, I couldn't resist stopping at a small farm stand. Big stalks of red rhubarb was among the fresh-picked produce, so I grabbed a bunch.
Puzzling about what to do with the sour annual, I turned to Google and found a great recipe for rhubarb bread published on LATimes.com.
Everyone here at The Herald has been asking for the recipe, so I figured I better share more broadly.
Do you have a favorite rhubarb recipe? Let us know by posting a comment below.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.