Future of Flight to host speakers from Boeing, NASA
The free event will take place from noon to 5 p.m. at gallery inside Future of Flight, 8415 Paine Field Blvd., Mukilteo.
Dr. Thomas Edwards, the director of aeronautics for NASA's Ames Research Center, will speak from 1 to 2:30. Edwards will talk about NASA's green airplane studies.
Bruno M. Bachinger, a Boeing senior manager, will speak at 2:30 p.m. about Boeing's environmental activities in product development.
There will be a presentation from students involved in Future of Flight Foundation's “Flights of Innovation” program. Granite High School students working on an eco car program also will be on hand.
Additionally, the aviation center will have exhibits relating to Earth Day.
For more information, call 425-438-8100 ext. 230 or visit www.futureofflightfoundation.org.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
- Boeing 787 painted as R2-D2 takes to the skies for All Nippon April 17
- Is 2015 a make or break year for jumbo jets? April 16
- Boeing shows off new bigger bins for 737s April 16
- Boeing honors suppliers, including 2 in Snohomish County April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.