Big names in the summer concert lineup
Bonnie Raitt will perform at Chateau Ste. Michelle on Sept. 8 and 9.
Frank Hidalgo, Crystalline Photography
Spike & The Impalers, a popular local cover band, play the Tulalip Amphitheatre on July 29.
Guitarist Leo Kottke plays at the Woodland Park Zoo on June 27.
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band will perform at Chateau Ste. Michelle on July 15.
Marco Ugarte / Associated Press
Ringo Starr performs during a show in Mexico City in October 2011. See him at Chateau Ste. Michelle in July.
The Beach Boys will be playing at Chateau Ste. Michelle, where other acts this summer include Starr; Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Ranchers with Emmylou Harris; Bonnie Raitt with Mavis Staples; and Crosby, Stills & Nash.
k.d. lang, Ziggy Marley and Pink Martini are coming to the Woodland Park Zoo.
Country's Gary Allan and local favorites Spike & The Impalers have been added to the impressive lineup at the Tulalip Amphitheatre.
Start making summer music plans now. Here's a list of the concerts announced in the past week:
• Country star Gary Allan. July 21, $35 to $65.
• Spike and the Impalers. July 28, $10 to $40.
• Darius Rucker, of Hootie and the Blowfish fame. Aug. 5, $35 to $65.
• Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang, rock's best. Aug. 16, $35 to $65.
• Foreigner, power rock. Aug. 25, $25 to $55.
• Joe Walsh, the Eagles' guitarist and singer. Aug. 30, $35 to $65.
Concerts start at 7 p.m. Tickets on sale now at Ticketmaster.com or at the Tulalip Resort Casino.
Chateau Ste. Michelle:
• John Fogerty: The CCR singer and guitarist. June 16, $45 or $69.50.
• The Dukes of September Rhythm Revue: Donald Fagen, Boz Scaggs and Michael McDonald team up. July 6, $50 or $80.
• Steve Miller Band: "Space Cowboy" and other hits. July 7, $49 or $89.
• The Beach Boys: Celebrating summer and 50 years. July 13, $69.50 or $125.
• Ringo Starr: And his All Starr Band. July 14, $57.50 or $99.50.
• Lyle Lovett & His Large Band: The "Cowboy Man" himself. July 15, $47.50 or $77.50.
• Earth, Wind & Fire: See a "Shining Star." July 20, $50.50 or $100.50.
• Chris Issak: With Shawn Colvin. July 22, $45 or $69.50.
• Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers with Emmylou Harris: Martin trades in jokes for his banjo. July 24, $49.50 or $79.50.
• Alison Kraus and Union Station: The sweetest of voices with Jerry Douglas. Aug. 4, $45 or $65.
• Diana Krall with Denzal Sinclaire: A dominating singer. Sept. 1, $49.50 or $99.50.
• Blondie & Devo: Debbie Harry and "Whip It." Sept. 7, $49.50 or $95.
• Bonnie Raitt with Mavis Staples: Two nights. Sept. 8 and 9, $50 or $80.
• Crosby, Stills & Nash: Still harmonizing. Sept. 14, $50.50 and $80.50.
• Chicago: Rock with horns. Sept. 15, $49.50 or $89.50.
• Huey Lewis and the News: Sept. 16, $45 or $65.
All shows start at 7 p.m. Tickets on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday at the winery, Ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000.
Zoo Tunes at Woodland Park Zoo:
• Leo Kottke and Jake Shimabukuro: Guitar and ukulele experts. June 27, $24.
• k.d. lang and the Siss Boom Bang: Pop goes country. July 3, $38.
• Grace Potter & The Nocturnals: New England rock. July 18, $22.
• Ziggy Marley: Reggae. July 19, $28.
• Los Lobos and Steve Earle and the Dukes: Latin and New Orleans rock. Aug. 1, $28.
• The Johnny Clegg Band and Ladysmith Black Mambazo: African rhythms. Aug. 5, $28.
• Melissa Etheridge: Rock 'n' roll. Aug. 12, $39.50.
• Pink Martini: Big band swing. Aug. 15 and 16, $34.
• Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and Robert Randolph & the Family Band: A bit of Bourbon Street. Aug. 22, $26.
• Rosanne Cash and Madeleine Peyroux: Two great voices. Aug. 29, $26.
All concerts begin at 6 p.m. Tickets on sale today at zoo.org/zootunes.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.