The Beach Boys will be playing at Chateau Ste. Michelle, where other acts this summer include Starr; Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Ranchers with Emmylou Harris; Bonnie Raitt with Mavis Staples; and Crosby, Stills & Nash.
k.d. lang, Ziggy Marley and Pink Martini are coming to the Woodland Park Zoo.
Country's Gary Allan and local favorites Spike & The Impalers have been added to the impressive lineup at the Tulalip Amphitheatre.
Start making summer music plans now. Here's a list of the concerts announced in the past week:
• Country star Gary Allan. July 21, $35 to $65.
• Spike and the Impalers. July 28, $10 to $40.
• Darius Rucker, of Hootie and the Blowfish fame. Aug. 5, $35 to $65.
• Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang, rock's best. Aug. 16, $35 to $65.
• Foreigner, power rock. Aug. 25, $25 to $55.
• Joe Walsh, the Eagles' guitarist and singer. Aug. 30, $35 to $65.
Concerts start at 7 p.m. Tickets on sale now at Ticketmaster.com or at the Tulalip Resort Casino.
Chateau Ste. Michelle:
• John Fogerty: The CCR singer and guitarist. June 16, $45 or $69.50.
• The Dukes of September Rhythm Revue: Donald Fagen, Boz Scaggs and Michael McDonald team up. July 6, $50 or $80.
• Steve Miller Band: "Space Cowboy" and other hits. July 7, $49 or $89.
• The Beach Boys: Celebrating summer and 50 years. July 13, $69.50 or $125.
• Ringo Starr: And his All Starr Band. July 14, $57.50 or $99.50.
• Lyle Lovett & His Large Band: The "Cowboy Man" himself. July 15, $47.50 or $77.50.
• Earth, Wind & Fire: See a "Shining Star." July 20, $50.50 or $100.50.
• Chris Issak: With Shawn Colvin. July 22, $45 or $69.50.
• Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers with Emmylou Harris: Martin trades in jokes for his banjo. July 24, $49.50 or $79.50.
• Alison Kraus and Union Station: The sweetest of voices with Jerry Douglas. Aug. 4, $45 or $65.
• Diana Krall with Denzal Sinclaire: A dominating singer. Sept. 1, $49.50 or $99.50.
• Blondie & Devo: Debbie Harry and "Whip It." Sept. 7, $49.50 or $95.
• Bonnie Raitt with Mavis Staples: Two nights. Sept. 8 and 9, $50 or $80.
• Crosby, Stills & Nash: Still harmonizing. Sept. 14, $50.50 and $80.50.
• Chicago: Rock with horns. Sept. 15, $49.50 or $89.50.
• Huey Lewis and the News: Sept. 16, $45 or $65.
All shows start at 7 p.m. Tickets on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday at the winery, Ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000.
Zoo Tunes at Woodland Park Zoo:
• Leo Kottke and Jake Shimabukuro: Guitar and ukulele experts. June 27, $24.
• k.d. lang and the Siss Boom Bang: Pop goes country. July 3, $38.
• Grace Potter & The Nocturnals: New England rock. July 18, $22.
• Ziggy Marley: Reggae. July 19, $28.
• Los Lobos and Steve Earle and the Dukes: Latin and New Orleans rock. Aug. 1, $28.
• The Johnny Clegg Band and Ladysmith Black Mambazo: African rhythms. Aug. 5, $28.
• Melissa Etheridge: Rock 'n' roll. Aug. 12, $39.50.
• Pink Martini: Big band swing. Aug. 15 and 16, $34.
• Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and Robert Randolph & the Family Band: A bit of Bourbon Street. Aug. 22, $26.
• Rosanne Cash and Madeleine Peyroux: Two great voices. Aug. 29, $26.
All concerts begin at 6 p.m. Tickets on sale today at zoo.org/zootunes.
More Entertainment Headlines
Tracy Morgan, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer To Guest Host ‘Snl’ Little-known Colombian band mystified by Obama playlist spot Wednesday’s highlights on TV Whales to star in 3-night live show Tuesday’s highlights on TV Monday’s highlights on TV Saturday’s highlights on TV Three food trucks show good chow comes on wheels, too
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.