Recycle almost anything and shred those documents
When: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 28
Where: Windermere North, 4211 Alderwood Mall Blvd., Lynnwood
More info: For recycling information, call 1 Green Planet at 866-422-3755.
LYNNWOOD — Windermere Real Estate North in Lynnwood is teaming up with nonprofit 1 Green Planet to offer recycling of difficult items and shred confidential data now that tax season has passed.
Large appliances, car batteries, cell phones, computers, monitors, printers, televisions, stereos, ink cartridges, medical equipment and scrap metal will be accepted at the free recycling event between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Windermere North office, 4211 Alderwood Mall Blvd. Participants can also bring up to 20 banker boxes full of documents to shred.
“This is a great way to clean out your garage and help the environment to boot,” said Lena Maul, broker/owner at Windermere North. Nonperishable food donations to benefit the Lynnwood Food Bank are welcome, but not required.
1 Green Planet provides free recycling drop-off for everyone and free recycling pick-up for businesses. For more recycling information, contact 1 Green Planet at 866-422-3755.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Stylish hats help couple find success
- U.S. homes sell at strongest pace since 2007
- Trump flip-flops on Boeing’s deal with Iran 7:34 p.m.
- Co-signing for someone is just not worth it
- Briefs: New VP of retail sales at 1st Security Bank in Mountlake Terrace
- Boeing says it has a signed sales agreement with Iran Air