The trip to DC was part of the 787's global Dream Tour.
Boeing will show off the interior of the mostly composite jet to invited guests over the next four days.
The next stop on the Dreamliner's tour is Dallas, Texas.
Boeing has roughly 840 unfilled orders for the Dreamliner.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.