The trip to DC was part of the 787's global Dream Tour.
Boeing will show off the interior of the mostly composite jet to invited guests over the next four days.
The next stop on the Dreamliner's tour is Dallas, Texas.
Boeing has roughly 840 unfilled orders for the Dreamliner.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- 777, 787 airplane programs will be key topic in Boeing earnings call Oct. 20
- Dutch report implicates Russia-backed separatists in downing of 777 Oct. 13
- Aerospace industry leaders to focus on growth during Spokane summit Oct. 6
- Watch as Boeing Everett workers assemble a 787-9 Oct. 1
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.