In addition to Irvin, the No. 15 pick in the 2012 draft, the Seahawks also agreed to terms with second-round pick Bobby Wagner, who projects to be the team's starting middle linebacker; third-round pick, QB Russell Wilson; fifth-round pick LB Korey Toomer; sixth-round picks CB Jeremy Lane and S Winston Guy; and seventh-rounders G J.R. Sweezy and DE Greg Scruggs.
The only two picks remaining without contracts are fourth-rounders RB Robert Turbin DT Jaye Howard.
All of these rookies (including Turbin and Howard, even if unsigned) are expected to be on hand for their first minicamp starting Friday.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.