Market and cellars in Snohomish closed
The marketplace's website said it would be closed for the weekend, but a vendor and a city official have confirmed the enterprise is closing for good.
The market and cellars opened last fall with hopes of bringing more visitors to downtown Snohomish. Phone messages Thursday to Swoboda, seeking comment, had not been returned.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Health professional elected to nationwide association April 14
- Briefs: Moss Adams names new partner-in-charge in Everett April 13
- Briefs: Meeting scheduled on final route of Lynnwood light rail April 10
- Briefs: Haggen donates $1,000 to Cocoon House April 8
- Briefs: United Way spokesman takes new job in D.C. April 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.