The marketplace's website said it would be closed for the weekend, but a vendor and a city official have confirmed the enterprise is closing for good.
The market and cellars opened last fall with hopes of bringing more visitors to downtown Snohomish. Phone messages Thursday to Swoboda, seeking comment, had not been returned.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Everett yogurt shop celebrates one-year anniversary Aug. 21
- Briefs: Great Clips seeking stories of busy people Aug. 20
- Briefs: Monroe's Wet Noses treats as non-GMO certified as organic Aug. 19
- Briefs: Beardslee Public House opens in Bothell Aug. 18
- Briefs: EdCC president honored with Patriot Award Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.