The marketplace's website said it would be closed for the weekend, but a vendor and a city official have confirmed the enterprise is closing for good.
The market and cellars opened last fall with hopes of bringing more visitors to downtown Snohomish. Phone messages Thursday to Swoboda, seeking comment, had not been returned.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Snohomish financial adviser collects toys for drive Nov. 19
- Briefs: Stanwood chiropractor honored with Special Service Award Nov. 18
- Briefs: Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet donates $10,500 to fight cancer Nov. 17
- Briefs: Charming Charlie opens at Alderwood mall Nov. 16
- Briefs: GROW Washington to hold workshops on Entrepreneurship Week Nov. 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.