Market and cellars in Snohomish closed
The marketplace's website said it would be closed for the weekend, but a vendor and a city official have confirmed the enterprise is closing for good.
The market and cellars opened last fall with hopes of bringing more visitors to downtown Snohomish. Phone messages Thursday to Swoboda, seeking comment, had not been returned.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Cascade Valley honors former bond campaign coordinator March 16
- Briefs: Economic Alliance to hold annual forecast in Lynnwood March 13
- Briefs: Forum on Snohomish County agriculture planned March 12
- Briefs: Bus tour of Port of Everett planned March 11
- Briefs: Meet the new Marysville Tulalip chamber CEO March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.