Market and cellars in Snohomish closed
The marketplace's website said it would be closed for the weekend, but a vendor and a city official have confirmed the enterprise is closing for good.
The market and cellars opened last fall with hopes of bringing more visitors to downtown Snohomish. Phone messages Thursday to Swoboda, seeking comment, had not been returned.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Economic Alliance wins ‘Community Partner’ award May 14
- Briefs: Mill Creek native wins chocolate factory franchise May 13
- Briefs: Environmental engineer added at Landau in Edmonds May 12
- Briefs: United Way hires new director of marketing May 11
- Briefs: Edmonds businesses to participate in health, fitness expo May 8
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.