• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department's Adult Men's Basketball Leagues opens June 1 and runs through June 24. Play is on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning July 9. The team fee is $575. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The 15th annual Mountlake Terrace Hawks Boys and Girls Basketball Camp is scheduled for June 22 (2-5 p.m.) and June 23 (9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) at the Mountlake Terrace Recreation Pavilion. The camp is for players ages 7-15. The cost is $40 for residents and $45 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-776-9173.
• Snohomish Golf Course is offering a One-Man Memorial Day Scramble on May 28. The cost is $25 plus green fees. The event is open to everyone. For more information, call 360-568-2676.
• The 2012 Royal Open LHS Golf Classic is scheduled for 8 a.m. on June 2 at Walter Hall Golf Course in south Everett. Proceeds benefit the Lynnwood High School boys and girls golf teams. The fee is $75. If you are interested in playing or being a sponsor, contact Glenn Chinn at email@example.com or John Richer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.lhsroyalboosters.com/information.
• Last-chance registration for the Silver Lake Football Association is scheduled from 6-8 p.m. on May 31 at Shawn O'Donnell's Restaurant in Everett (122 128th St. SE). The program is for players ages 6-14. For more information, visit www.silverlaketimberwolves.com.
• Snohomish High School is offering Sports Physicals from 4-7 p.m. on June 5 at the school's auxiliary gym. The cost is $25. To make an appointment, call 360-563-4087.
• The Everett-based Port City Futbol Club is registering boys and girls for teams from U-9 through U-18. For more information, visit www.portcityfc.com.
• Swim lessons at Yost Pool in Edmonds start May 30. Lessons run 30 minutes a day Monday through Thursday for two weeks. The cost is $52 for residents and $60 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0229 or visit yostpool.edmondswa.gov.
• The Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department is offering Adult and Teen Tennis Lessons for ages 13 and older. Sessions are from 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:30-8:30 p.m. (intermediate) on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning May 29. The cost is $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• Organizers of the Lake Stevens Triathlon on July 15 are looking for volunteers to help with the event. For more information, contact Karen Morea at 425-377-8347 or email@example.com, or visit www.ironmanlakestevens.com.
• Tryouts for Sabotage Sports' U-10/U-11 Select Summer Volleyball Team are scheduled from 9:30-11:30 a.m. on June 9 at Everett Community College. Preregister at www.sabotagesports.com. Walk-ins also are welcome.
• Volley-nastics, a combination of gymnastics and introductory volleyball skills, starts June 11 at Everett Community College. The program is for boys and girls ages 5-8. Preregister at www.sabotagesports.com.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Big humpy run forecast by experts Seahawks' Chancellor reportedly seeking more money, may hold out M’s trade Ackley to Yankees in 3-player deal 3:56 p.m. UW coach Petersen not looking forward to Boise return Ohio State suspends All-America DE Bosa, 3 others for opener 4:09 p.m. Dodgers bolster pitching in huge, 13-player deal with Braves, Marlins 4:06 p.m. Blue Jays land Detroit ace Price 4:04 p.m. D-backs rock Felix, sweep M's with 8-2 win
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.