The Kamiak boys team won the team title with 92 points, four better than Bellarmine Prep.
Cornett's 71 was three strokes better than he shot in the first round on Tuesday, and was the equal to Eastlake's Li Wang, who finished second for the second year in a row with a two-day total of 147.
Kamiak had three golfers finish in the top 11, including Chris Hatch, who shot a 76 in the second round to tie for eighth with a total of 154. Teammate Joe Fryer also shot a 76 to finish 10th and Matt Kornegay shot a 75 to finish tied for 11th.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.