• Robert Krughoff, president of Puget Sound Consumers' Checkbook. The magazine's new issue tackles veterinarians, health and fitness clubs, travel agencies and housecleaning services.
• Ken Fisher, Forbes magazine columnist, investment advisor and author of investment books. He'll talk about the economy and the markets.
• Herald columnist James McCusker. He'll have an update on the economy with regard to personal finances.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: PNAA holds holiday party at Mukilteo’s Historic Flight Foundation Nov. 20
- Briefs: Snohomish financial adviser collects toys for drive Nov. 19
- Briefs: Stanwood chiropractor honored with Special Service Award Nov. 18
- Briefs: Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet donates $10,500 to fight cancer Nov. 17
- Briefs: Charming Charlie opens at Alderwood mall Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.