Koster, the only Republican in the race, garnered backing of 46 percent with Burner, one of five Democratic candidates, next highest with 19 percent.
The rest of the Democrats were each in single digits: Laura Rudeman had 6 percent, Suzan DelBene and Steve Hobbs each had 4 percent and Darshan Rauniyar came in at 1 percent. Larry Ishmael, who is running as an independent, tallied 4 percent.
The totals are from a phone survey of 456 likely primary voters conducted May 29 and 30 in the district..
You can read a story by KING-5 here and you can examine the numbers here.
If you like details, go to the left side of the page and you can see the results presented in the form of percentages or numbers.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.