Jim Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 1:00 a.m.
Monday, June 4
WASHINGTON — Commerce Department releases factory orders for April, 10 a.m.
MADRID — Spain releases figure on the number of people receiving unemployment benefits in May.
Tuesday, June 5
WASHINGTON — Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for May, 10 a.m.
Wednesday, June 6
WASHINGTON — Labor Department releases first-quarter productivity data, 8:30 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases Beige Book, 2 p.m.; Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee hearing on the JPMorgan Chase trading loss.
Brown-Forman Corp. reports quarterly financial results.
Dutch supermarket company Royal Ahold NV, which owns Stop & Shop and Giant stores, reports first-quarter earnings
Thursday, June 7
WASHINGTON — Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for April, 3 p.m.; Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke discusses the economy at a hearing of the Joint Economic Committee.
Friday, June 8
WASHINGTON — Commerce Department releases international trade data for April, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases wholesale trade inventories for April, 10 a.m.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Camano Island Roasters opens new offices May 20
- Briefs: Evergreen Beauty College, radio station to recognize military families May 19
- Briefs: Peoples Bank announces new real estate team May 18
- Briefs: Edmonds pet groomer takes second place in contest May 17
- Briefs: Reid Middleton adds new principal engineer in Everett May 16