• Tryouts for the City of Arlington's Arlington Aces Hardball League are scheduled for 6 p.m. on June 13, 20 and 27 at Evans Field in Arlington. The league is for players ages 21 and older. Play starts July 11. The cost is $75 per person. For more information, visit arlingtonaces.webs.com or call Sarah Lopez at 360-403-3448.
• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department's Adult Men's Basketball Leagues runs through June 24. Play is on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning July 9. The team fee is $575. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The 15th annual Mountlake Terrace Hawks Boys and Girls Basketball Camp is scheduled for June 22 (2-5 p.m.) and June 23 (9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) at the Mountlake Terrace Recreation Pavilion. The camp is for players ages 7-15. The cost is $40 for residents and $45 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-776-9173.
• The 17th annual Joseph Feek Memorial Golf Tournament is scheduled for noon on June 29 at the Golf Club at Echo Falls. The tournament benefits the Valley General Hospital Foundation. For more information, call Barbara at 360-805-6304.
• Blue Boy West Golf Course in Monroe is offering Kids Summer Golf Camps and Clinics from June 26 through Aug. 23. The cost is $100. For more information, call Justin Fox at 360-793-2378.
• The three-day Washington Stealth Lacrosse Academy is scheduled for June 26-28 at Comcast Arena in Everett. The academy is for players of all ages and skill levels. A second academy is scheduled for Aug. 27-29. The cost is $225. For more information, visit www.stealthlax.com.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a four-day Kidz Love Soccer program on June 26-29. The program is for players ages 41/2-10. Sessions are from 9 a.m.-noon. The cost is $120 for residents and $138 for non-residents. Camps also are scheduled for July 16-19 and Aug. 13-16. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit reczone.org.
• An Alumni Soccer Game is scheduled for 7 p.m. on June 8 at Monroe High School. The event, featuring both men and women who played for the Bearcats, benefits the Thomas Turner Memorial Scholarship fund. A $5 donation is requested for admission.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Youth Tennis Teams for players ages 10-18. Sessions are from 1-3 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays, beginning June 27. The costs are $90 for residents and $99 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Adult Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. Sessions are 6:30-9 p.m. The costs are $36 for residents and $42 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit reczone.org.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Youth Tennis Lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays, or Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. Sessions are 8:30-9:30 a.m. and 10:30-11:30 a.m. for ages 6-10, and 9:30-10:30 a.m. for ages 11-16. The costs are $32 for residents and $37 for non residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit reczone.org.
• The City of Marysville is offering Youth Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. The program runs through Aug 2. Times vary. The program is for players ages 8-17. The cost is $40. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• The City of Marysville is offering Adult Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. The program runs through Aug 2. Sessions are from 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:40-8:40 p.m. (beginners/intermediate). The cost is $42. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• Organizers of the Lake Stevens Triathlon on July 15 are looking for volunteers to help with the event. For more information, contact Karen Morea at 425-377-8347 or email@example.com, or visit www.ironmanlakestevens.com.
• Tryouts for Sabotage Sports' U-10/U-11 Select Summer Volleyball Team are scheduled from 9:30-11:30 a.m. on June 9 at Everett Community College. Preregister at www.sabotagesports.com. Walk-ins also are welcome.
• Volley-nastics, a combination of gymnastics and introductory volleyball skills, starts June 11 at Everett Community College. The program is for boys and girls ages 5-8. Preregister at www.sabotagesports.com.
• The City of Edmonds is offering on Coed Grass Volleyball League at the Frances Anderson Center. Matches are on Monday evenings beginning June 11. The team fee is $138. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit reczone.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Art Thiel: Seahawks finding it's hard to stay on top in NFL Mariners trade Miller, acquire Karns in six-player deal with Rays Seahawks’ Lockette released from hospital after neck surgery Huskies beat SPU 98-80 in exhibition game Silvertips bond together before facing Cougars Prescott throws 4 TD passes, No. 24 Mississippi St. tops Missouri 31-13 Dalton leads way as Bengals beat Browns 31-10 M’s notebook: Furbush reinstated to roster
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.