When: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Where: Legion Memorial Park, 145 Alverson Blvd., Everett.
Cost: Admission to Sorticulture is free.
Getting there: Visitors can park at Everett Community College, 2000 Tower St., and take the bus. Regular fares apply: 75 cents for adults and 50 cents for youth.
Who: For a full list of participants, go to enjoyEverett.org. See the map here.
Entertainment and speakers
• 10 a.m. to noon: Folk rock by Paul Roberts and Dennis Griffiths.
• 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.: Laura Faley speaks on urban chickens.
• 3 to 5 p.m.: Eric Miller Band plays alt-country infused folk-jazz.
• 5:30 p.m.: Best of Show display garden and vendor booth will be announced.
• 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Nettle Honey, raging string band.
• 10:30 a.m. to noon: Barry Hoffer on Japanese maples.
• 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Local experts talk about gardening with a purpose.
• 2 to 3:30 p.m.: Ciscoe Morris, "Incredible Plants and How to Care for Them," with Q&A.
• 4 to 6 p.m.: Spoonshine Rockin' plays Americana roots.
• 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Matthew Meldon, acoustic Americana guitar.
• 1 to 2 p.m.: Voices Northwest, double barbershop quartet.
• 2:15 to 3 p.m.: North End Jazz Quintet.
• 3:15 to 4 p.m.: Peter Ali, Native American flutist.
More Home and Garden Headlines
Home & Garden calendar What I'm thankful for in the garden and out of it Go pro on your interior design with Homepolish Plant of Merit: Physalis alkekengi Kate Spade, of fashion fame, launches home furnishings brand Use your garden to bring holiday cheer inside Gardening events in Snohomish County and nearby Pilgrims learned, with lots of help, to survive and give thanks
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.