Sorticulture schedule, nuts and bolts
When: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Where: Legion Memorial Park, 145 Alverson Blvd., Everett.
Cost: Admission to Sorticulture is free.
Getting there: Visitors can park at Everett Community College, 2000 Tower St., and take the bus. Regular fares apply: 75 cents for adults and 50 cents for youth.
Who: For a full list of participants, go to enjoyEverett.org. See the map here.
Entertainment and speakers
• 10 a.m. to noon: Folk rock by Paul Roberts and Dennis Griffiths.
• 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.: Laura Faley speaks on urban chickens.
• 3 to 5 p.m.: Eric Miller Band plays alt-country infused folk-jazz.
• 5:30 p.m.: Best of Show display garden and vendor booth will be announced.
• 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Nettle Honey, raging string band.
• 10:30 a.m. to noon: Barry Hoffer on Japanese maples.
• 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Local experts talk about gardening with a purpose.
• 2 to 3:30 p.m.: Ciscoe Morris, "Incredible Plants and How to Care for Them," with Q&A.
• 4 to 6 p.m.: Spoonshine Rockin' plays Americana roots.
• 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Matthew Meldon, acoustic Americana guitar.
• 1 to 2 p.m.: Voices Northwest, double barbershop quartet.
• 2:15 to 3 p.m.: North End Jazz Quintet.
• 3:15 to 4 p.m.: Peter Ali, Native American flutist.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.