• Tryouts for the Arlington Aces Hardball League are scheduled for 6 p.m. on June 13, 20 and 27 at Evans Field in Arlington. The baseball league is for players ages 21 and older. Play starts July 11. The cost is $75 per person. For more information, visit arlingtonaces.webs.com or call Sarah Lopez at 360-403-3448.
• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks Department's Adult Men's Basketball Leagues runs through June 24. Play is on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning July 9. The team fee is $575. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The 15th annual Mountlake Terrace Hawks Boys and Girls Basketball Camp is scheduled for June 22 (2-5 p.m.) and June 23 (9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) at the Mountlake Terrace Recreation Pavilion. The camp is for players ages 7-15. The cost is $40 for residents and $45 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-776-9173.
• Archbishop Murphy High School is offering a Boys Basketball Camp for players in grades 3-8. Sessions are June 25-28 and July 16-19. Times are 10 a.m. to noon for players in grades 3-5, and 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. for players in grades 6-8. The cost is $100 for one session or $175 for both. For more information, visit www.am-hs.org/athletics/sports-camps.
• Archbishop Murphy High School is offering a Girls Basketball Camp for players in grades 4-8. Sessions are Mondays and Wednesdays from July 2-30. Times are 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (8:30-9:45 a.m. on July 16 and 18). The cost is $80. For more information, visit www.am-hs.org/athletics/sports-camps.
• The 17th annual Joseph Feek Memorial Golf Tournament is scheduled for noon on June 29 at the Golf Club at Echo Falls. The tournament benefits the Valley General Hospital Foundation. For more information, call Barbara at 360-805-6304.
• Blue Boy West Golf Course in Monroe is offering Kids Summer Golf Camps and Clinics from June 26 through Aug. 23. The cost is $100. For more information, call Justin Fox at 360-793-2378.
• The Snohomish Panther Football Keith Gilbertson Sr. Golf Memorial is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 23 at Snohomish Golf Course. The cost is $95 per player or $380 for a four-person team. For more information, call Patty Owen at 360-563-5634 or Wendy Viori at 425-239-8546.
• The three-day Washington Stealth Lacrosse Academy is scheduled for June 26-28 at Comcast Arena in Everett. The academy is for players of all ages and skill levels. A second academy is scheduled for Aug. 27-29. The cost is $225. For more information, visit www.stealthlax.com.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a four-day Kidz Love Soccer program on June 26-29. The program is for players ages 41/2-10. Sessions are from 9 a.m.-noon. The cost is $120 for residents and $138 for non-residents. Camps also are scheduled for July 16-19 and Aug. 13-16. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit reczone.org.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Youth Tennis Teams for players ages 10-18. Sessions are from 1-3 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays, beginning June 27. The costs are $90 for residents and $99 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Adult Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. Sessions are 6:30-9 p.m. The costs are $36 for residents and $42 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit reczone.org.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Youth Tennis Lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays, or Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. Sessions are 8:30-9:30 a.m. and 10:30-11:30 a.m. for ages 6-10, and 9:30-10:30 a.m. for ages 11-16. The costs are $32 for residents and $37 for non residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit reczone.org.
• The City of Marysville is offering Youth Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. The program runs through Aug 2. Times vary. The program is for players ages 8-17. The cost is $40. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• The City of Marysville is offering Adult Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 26. The program runs through Aug 2. Sessions are from 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:40-8:40 p.m. (beginners/intermediate). The cost is $42. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• The 13th annual YMCA Yankee Doodle Dash/Family Fun Run is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on July 4 in Everett. The event offers a 10-kilometer run, a five-kilometer run, a one-mile run and a free Kiddy Doodle Dash. The runs start at the Everett Family YMCA (2720 Rockefeller Ave.). For more information, call 425-258-9211 or visit ymca-snoco.org/ydd.
• Absolute Fitness and Sports Performance in Lynnwood is offering a Training Camp for athletes entering the seventh and eighth grades (ages 12-14). Sessions are from noon to 2 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays, beginning July 9 and running through Aug. 2. The cost is $40 per week or $145 for the month. For more information, call 425-329-8320.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Snohomish mixed martial artist returns to her first love Mariners beat Twins 4-3 in 11 innings 4:03 p.m. Charles scores 29 points, Liberty beat Storm 78-62 4:49 p.m. Park wins Women's British Open, captures 4th different major 4:38 p.m. Perry wins 2nd straight Champions Tour's 3M Championship 4:33 p.m. Merritt shoots 67 to win Quicken Loans National by 3 shots 4:30 p.m. Triple Crown winner American Pharoah wins $1.75 million Haskell Invitational 4:25 p.m. Bills' Ryan names Incognito starting left guard 4:22 p.m.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.