Follow the links below to read these stories and more. Here's to your health.
• Go exploring: Tips to help you make hiking fun for the whole family.
• Child obesity: The effort to keep kids at a healthy weight must start at home, doctors say.
• Step by step: With help from a YMCA program, an Everett family moves toward a healthier life.
• Tonsils, reconsidered: Except in severe cases, tonsillectomies are rarely needed.
• PKU is no picnic: The rare disease that changed a Mukilteo family's life.
• A break for parents: The Everett Clinic now offers Saturday hours with its pediatricians in some locations.
• Know the ABCDEs: The alphabet can help you spot the signs of skin cancer.
• Zzzzzzz: It's normal for teens to be tired, but sleepiness can sometimes be a symptom.
More Life Headlines
Five great bike rides in the boondocks of Europe Around the home there are plenty of fun uses for old doors Tips for taking great back-to-school photos Chips with the flavor of a deli Hit the jackpot with this app Chia products for the family Today in history What you’ll see in the September night skies
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.