ANA: Boeing 787 windows don't get dark enough
But customer All Nippon Airways recently noted a complaint with the fancy technology: the Dreamliner's windows don't get dark enough for long flights.
Reuters reports that the 787 launch customer has asked Boeing to figure out a way to to make the 787 cabin darker.
Japan Airlines told Reuters it hasn't made a similar request yet.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing tops Airbus in first quarter April 8
- US says India’s aviation oversight is up to snuff April 8
- Too much customization and too few suppliers foul luxury seat supply chain April 3
- Boeing is focused on incremental innovation April 3
- Seattle-area aerospace supplier Omada buys Tacoma company April 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.